- bring us countless fruits, vegetables, and nuts,
- ½ of the world’s oils, fibers and raw materials;
- prevent soil erosion,
- and increase carbon sequestration
Center For Honey Bee Research
The Center For Honeybee Research is an educational charitable organization composed of volunteers to conduct "citizen-science"
The Center has four long term goals:
- To promote conferences, schools and events to educate beekeepers and the general public on the importance of honeybees in our environment.
- To engage in research to further our knowledge of honeybees as well as find answers to challenges to their continued existence.
- To serve as a world communications center for the exchange of information and contacts relating to bees and beekeeping.
- To establish a comprehensive laboratory for the analyses of everything affecting the health of bees and their environment.
For more information on The Center for Honeybee Research and what they do visit their website: https://centerforhoneybeeresearch.org/